Sunday, October 13, 2013

Peppers, Peppers Everywhere!

I guess I did something right this year with my green pepper plants. Fortunately, we do love green peppers, so all is good. I use it in salads and for my no lettuce salads and they are good stir fried or stuffed.

I had the last of our garden tomatoes in this salad mix I made a few days ago. I do have a few more green tomatoes in the window to ripen, but I am not sure if they will ripen up for me.
The pepper plants grew extremely tall this year, we had a good amount last year too, but not near as many as this year. I guess the soil is very fertile.
 There still are plenty of flowers blooming and lots of little peppers too. If the temperatures drop too low, I'll pull up the plants then. I read that if the temps stay below 60 degrees the peppers will stop ripening.











No comments:

Post a Comment